Quality Policy & Practices
PROCESS TO EXCELLENCE
The bedrock of Customer satisfaction lies in quality. Adnet embraces this belief and puts a strong emphasis on optimal quality in terms of service and deliverables. Inherent in this commitment is our pledge to contrive zero-defect software.
Adnet’s holistic, enterprise-wide Quality System integrates multiple quality standards like ISO and SEI CMMI in delivering enhanced productivity and continual, ongoing improvement. Our formal quality accreditations include ISO 20000:2011, ISO 27001:2013, ISO 9001:2008 and SEI CMMI Level 3.
Our Quality System includes the following elements:
- Steadfast processes for ensuring quality of software products and services to meet customer requirements.
- Integrated quality control activities such as reviews, inspection and testing during the development process.
- Metrics to monitor processes, products and services, including measurement of responsiveness, accuracy, agility, timeliness, efficiency and auditability.
- Scheduled monitoring of projects to ensure on-time deliveries.
- Focus on bug prevention through trainings, rules and practices.
- Human resource development and training.
Benefits to Customers
Adnet’s robust system adds value and aggrandizes the traditional systems, and benefits the customers by:
- Reduced Risks: Through definition and management of IT processes, Adnet promises its customers a consistent and lithe performance.
- Reducing Costs: With thorough tracking, control and management, Adnet ensures work process efficiency leading to lower IT project costs.
- Providing Outmatched Quality: Objective and quantitative analysis of process performance gives Adnet the ability and insight to improve the efficacy of work processes and reduce causes of non-conformance, resulting in less time and resource expenditure, less cost and faster time-to-market.